- June 2, 2009
- Raise Money to Help Animals this Summer!
- This summer, eBay Giving Works is shining a Spotlight on Helping Animals and we want your organization to get involved.
- Spotlight on Helping Animals is an eBay campaign to raise funds and awareness for organizations that are protecting animals large and small, happening on eBay this summer. If your nonprofit helps animals through research, education or advocacy, we would like to shine our spotlight on you.
- Your nonprofit can benefit in several key ways by joining Spotlight on Helping Animals:
- Enjoy Extra Visibility
Starting in June, your organization’s name will be featured on a special list of participating nonprofits at http://www.ebay.com/helpinganimals . eBay users love animals, and we’re planning lots of on-eBay promotion of this special campaign. Throughout June, eBay users will have the chance to win a $1000 shopping spree when they buy an eBay Giving Works item and will be driven to this campaign page to start shopping. Take advantage of the extra promotion and traffic today!
- Receive Donations
Raise funds around the clock! Every time a listing that benefits your organization sells, you get a donation. Supporters can also make immediate donations to your cause via PayPal through our latest feature, Donate Now. It’s that easy.
- Attract New Donors
eBay has 86 million active users, all of whom could be your potential donors. Every listing that benefits your nonprofit features your logo and mission statement – the perfect way to spread the word about your work and engage new supporters.
Sign Up Now!
- To join Spotlight on Helping Animals, sign up now!