- April 14, 2009
- Struggling to maintain your online presence? Join our FREE webinar to learn about Blackbaud and PayPal’s low-cost, easy-to-use web tools for nonprofits
- Is your organization struggling to find the time or resources to maintain a web presence and drive online giving? Are you looking for an easy way to track donor history and communicate with supporters?
- Join hosts Kirk Sadler, Group Product Manager at Blackbaud, and Judy Chang, Principal Product Manager for Nonprofits at PayPal, to learn about their latest offering, BlackbaudNow. BlackbaudNow offers nonprofits a point-and-click website builder with secure donation processing through PayPal. It also provides the ability to send emails and record donors’ giving histories. BlackbaudNow is a simple tool to help your nonprofit quickly grow its supporter base, accept donations and payments, and communicate your mission online.
- When: Wednesday April 22nd from 1pm-2pm EST
- Don’t wait – register now!