- October 7, 2008
- eBay for Charity on Utterli: Share your story
- eBay for Charity has formed a group on the social networking site, Utterli. Now your nonprofit can share text, pictures, video and audio to let your supporters and the rest of the eBay Community know about all the good you are doing and how much you appreciate their support.
- Our Utterli group page will join the What Gives!? blog as one of the places to hear and see all the great things happening with eBay for Charity. We will be posting everything from our pictures to videos of celebrity users of the program (go check out Tony Hawk on our page now) to awesome charity auctions benefiting your organization.
- As our 5th birthday approaches in November, we want to celebrate your success with eBay for Charity. RSVP to our birthday celebration by wishing us “Happy Birthday” on Utterli. We’d also love to know how you use the program, what your favorite auction item was, and what good you’ve been able to do with the funds raised through eBay for Charity. No detail is too small to celebrate.
- Utterli lets anyone respond and create new messages for eBay for Charity, from any PC or mobile phone. Utterli makes it easy, so let your community know about this great new way to stay in touch with your organization.
- Go to the eBay for Charity Group and check out some videos, charity auction links and if you’re so inclined, join the group and share in the celebration.