- January 31, 2008
- Two Special Offers from PayPal for Your Nonprofit
- PayPal is introducing two special offers tailored exclusively to the needs of nonprofits.
1. Get a Reduced PayPal Rate
- Your organization is part of a select group of Nonprofit Direct Sellers registered with MissionFish and eligible to receive a reduced PayPal fee for all transactions you process going forward.
- The current PayPal fee is 2.9% + 30 cents, but PayPal has a lowered processing rate of 2.5% + 30 cents available only to eligible nonprofits.
Take Advantage of the Reduced Rate
- Email your organization's name, website and PayPal ID to email@example.com by February 15th and we'll let PayPal know you want this lowered rate.
- PayPal will notify you within two weeks that they have updated your account to benefit from the new, lower rate for all payments you process with PayPal going forward. This includes all payments you receive for eBay sales as well as donations.
2. Want a $50 Contribution to Your Nonprofit?
- PayPal Donate products give you a simple way to start accepting donations online. Plus, PayPal is offering a $50 contribution to the first 1,000 charities with eligible U.S. 501 (c)(3) status that receive $500 through the PayPal Donate button. Offer ends March 31. Terms
- It's easy to add the Donate button to your website, and you can start accepting donations right away.
- Using PayPal to receive donations helps your organization:
- Grow your donor base through their 141 million accounts.
- Tap into the $2 billion in stored PayPal balances.
- Provide a secure way to donate online.
- Kristin Lindsay of Child's Play (www.childsplaycharity.org ) describes how the PayPal Donate button has helped her organization: “Online fundraising is a very important component of our income, and all of our online fundraising comes from donations through PayPal and eBay for Charity donations.”
- Register today for the PayPal promotion and start collecting donations online