- eBay Giving Works makes it possible for your nonprofit to harness the incredible fundraising potential held by the billions of dollars in trade that takes place each year in the worlds largest e-commerce platform.
Community Selling – a “win-win” for nonprofits and sellers
- eBay sellers are encouraged to give a percentage of their proceeds to a nonprofit certified by PayPal Giving Fund each and every time they list an item for sale. Participating sellers are rewarded for their generosity with special eBay Giving Works features that help them get more bids and higher sale prices. The nonprofit receives recognition in the listing and benefits from the seller’s success.
- PayPal Giving Fund and eBay do the heavy lifting – we collect and distribute the donation, issue tax receipts and keep everyone informed along the way.
How Community Selling works
Donate Now – raise funds with online gifts
- You can also receive donations from eBay members who choose to make an online gift with PayPal. The Donate Now tab lets anyone with a PayPal account donate to you right away. We collect and distribute the donation, and handle the tax receipt.
- Donate Now appears on your About My Nonprofit page automatically, as soon as you’re certified for eBay Giving Works.
Get started now
- Ready to put the power – and generosity – of eBay sellers to work for you? Here's how:
- Register for free with PayPal Giving Fund.
- We'll certify your organization and add you to the PayPal Giving Fund nonprofit database.
- That's it! You're ready to receive donations from the eBay community!